Thanks for your interest in joining the EDM Maniac team! We currently have a need for writers for Fall/Winer 2021. As a member of our team, you will be joining a group of 5 individuals who have an unparalleled passion for dance music culture.
Thoughtful, inspiring and top-tier content is what we are all about. We have extremely high-quality standards when putting out any content, so attention to detail is a must. If you are interested in joining our team, check out our current openings below. We look forward to hearing from you!
For writing positions, please email your resume and a recent writing sample to email@example.com.
We’re currently looking for:
-(2) editorial writers (see examples of editorials here).
-(2) news writers/interns/ shifts: 8am-12pm and 12-4pm (Monday-Friday)
The ideal candidates must be able to commit 15 hours/ week to strategize, conceptualize and write content.
We are not your average EDM blog, and we take a ton of pride in that.
These roles are from now till the end of Summer 2020, unless otherwise mentioned. We are able to offer college credit.
Every role requires 15 hours a week.
We’re happy to compensate you with club/festival passes (depending on your assignment), a discount hotel (depending on the event), a small festival travel stipend, full credit on your work on edmmaniac.com and of course the countless amount of experience you’ll get for working with a publication like ours.
More about the writing opportunities:
• Create high-quality original blog posts for EDM Maniac (Each between 300+ words)
• Pitch story ideas for feature pieces
• Reach out to social media influencers for collaborating and maximum exposure
• Create meaningful and thoughtful content that aligns with the EDM Maniac brand
The ideal candidates will have:
• Passion for and knowledge of the dance music industry
• Strong knowledge of social media platforms and how they operate
• Excellent writing skills
• Ability to problem solve and meet deadlines
• Strong professional communication skills
• Warm, enthusiastic personality
• Creative vision
• Prior blogging experience is a plus, but not required.