Thanks for your interest in joining the EDM Maniac team. We currently have an immediate need for writers for the Fall/Winter 2018 season. For writing positions, please email your resume and a recent writing sample to: email@example.com.
We’re currently looking for:
-(2) editorial writers
-(2) news writers/interns/ shifts: 8am-12pm and 12-4pm (Monday-Friday)
The ideal candidates must be able to commit 10-15 hours/ week to strategizing, conceptualizing and curating online content. We are not your average EDM blog, and take a ton of pride in that.
Thoughtful, inspiring and top-tier content is what we are all about.
These positions are from now till end of January 2019, unless otherwise mentioned. We are able to offer college credit.
Every role requires at least 10-15 hours a week.
We’re happy to compensate you with club/festival passes (depending on your assignment), a discount hotel (depending on the event), a small festival travel stipend, full credit on your work on edmmaniac.com and of course the countless amount of experience you’ll get for working with a publication like ours.
More about the writing opportunities:
• Create high-quality original blog posts for EDM Maniac (Each between 300+ words)
• Pitch story ideas for feature pieces
• Reach out to social media influencers for collaborating and maximum exposure
• Create meaningful and thoughtful content that aligns with the EDM Maniac brand
The ideal candidates will have:
• Passion for and knowledge of the dance music industry
• A strong knowledge of social media platforms and how they operate
• Excellent writing skills
• Ability to problem solve and meet deadlines
• Strong professional communication skills
• Warm, enthusiastic personality
• Creative vision
• Prior blogging experience is a plus, but not required.
*Candidates must not have any current ties with any other blogs/affiliations.