As COVID-19 continues to take its toll on all levels of the music industry, professionals from multiple specialties will gather in Croatia to discuss the future of the business at the first-ever Croatia Beach Music Conference.
This two-day event will take place September 2-3, 2021 on Zrce Beach in Croatia. Read part of a statement from the official event page below:
“The goal is to connect people from the music industry and bring them to a place where they can learn and share their experiences with like-minded people from around the world. What better place to hold the conference than one of the most famous clubbing destinations in the world, where many famous DJs perform, and up-and-coming artists build their careers.”
Check the full list of panels at the Croatia Beach Music Conference below:
1. HOW COVID-19 STOPPED OUR BUSINESS AND WHAT DID WE DO?
- Views on laws, measures, recommendations
- What to do in the future to overcome this kind of challenges for our industry
- Showcase: Scientific research on Covid pandemic and event industry 2021 (Croatian institute for public health, Noa Group and Naša ideja cooperation)
2. IMPACT OF COVID PANDEMIC ON PRICES AND PARTNERSHIPS
- Artists price
- Production rates
- Stress on lack of working force in industry and experts
- Sponsorships for the event industry
3. ARTIST ANGLE ON THE COVID PANDEMIC
- How They Survived It, Obstacles, Challenges & Tips
- Impact of Pandemic on Creativity and Productivity during lockdowns
- EU/Asia/America Price Impact
4. FESTIVALS AS CREATORS OF DESTINATIONS
- A stimulus for the development of tourism in cities
- Cooperation with city authorities, tourist boards
- Political, economical, and financial aspects of festivals and events
- Showcase: Ultra music festival, Sonus festival, AGZ, BGZ
- Brand resistance on crises
5. DIGITALISATION OF INDUSTRY
- The role of emerging technologies and digital tools in communication within the event and clubbing industry
- Ticket services, live streaming
- Tokenization, digitalization, NFT, DAO
- How social media and big pages are changing the way of promoting and selling events and festivals?
What are the alternatives?
6. POST PANDEMIC CRISIS BOOM IN EVENT AND MUSIC INDUSTRY
- “Historia Alma Mater”