Weekend one of Tomorrowland 2023 is officially in the books, where hundreds of artists showcased incredible music across 16 stages.
From hot new releases and unpublished IDs, to legendary classics, thousands of tracks came booming out of the Tomorrowland speakers, but certain songs stood above the rest, getting more play than all the others throughout opening weekend.
The astute statisticians at Tomorrowland have now compiled a top 10 list of the most played songs from weekend one.
Groundbreaking producer Mau P has impressively topped the list with a one-two finish. “Metro,” his highly-anticipated collaborative track with Kevin de Vries, took the top spot as the most-played song all weekend. In a close second, was Mau P’s mega-hit “Drugs From Amsterdam.”
Next on the list at number three is Skrillex and Boys Noize‘s celebrated rework of a classic, “Fine Day Anthem,” while Peggy Gou‘s trendy new single “(It Goes Like) Nanana” has come in at number four.
The remainder of the list is a true celebration of some of the biggest tracks of the past year, featuring music from superstar producers like David Guetta, Calvin Harris, Fred again.., Swedish House Mafia, and more.
Check out the list of the 10 most played tracks at weekend one of Tomorrowland 2023 below:
- “Metro” – Kevin de Vries & Mau P
- “Drugs From Amsterdam” – Mau P
- “Fine Day Anthem” – Skrillex & Boys Noize
- “(It Goes Like) Nanana” – Peggy Gou
- “I’m Good (Blue)” – David Guetta & Bebe Rexha
- “Miracle” – Calvin Harris, Ellie Goulding
- “Where You Are” – John Summit & Hayla
- “Turn On The LIghts again… (feat. Future)” – Fred again.. x Swedish House Mafia
- “Push Up” – Creeds
- “Better Off Alone” (various remixes) – Alice Deejay
Weekend two of Tomorrowland 2023 kicks off this Friday, July 28 and is officially sold out. Find livestream information here.
Featured image from Tomorrowland.