Today XS Las Vegas Nightclub officially announced it’s completion of a $10 Million production redesign project. The makeover premiered in front of thousands of clubgoers this past New Years Eve and features some exciting new upgrades and technology.
“We are excited to be able to deliver production elements that will elevate the guest experience and far surpass the expectations of a nightclub,” said Jesse Waits, managing partner of XS and Tryst Nightclubs. “We have been diligently working to add the most up-to-date technology in our venues, while maintaining the sophistication and unobstructed layout that XS is known for — what we have created is a unique and spectacular visual experience without sacrificing any of the existing elements that our fans know and love.”
Some of the new improvements include:
- A new state-of-the-art pyrotechnic system that circles the roof of the pool deck
- A new DJ booth that has 14,00 LED lights and movable LED screens that can rotate on all sides and can now be seen at all angles of the club
- LED nodes that cover the entire ceiling of the club
- New lighting in the pool area and screens outside of the club
- Lasers and LED lights floating around cabanas
The upgrades have some fancy specs too:
- Four full color crowd scanning lasers and fixtures including Chauvet Nexus AW 7×7 LED panels, Clay Paky A.Leda B-Eye K10, Elation Platinum SBX Pro spot/beam, and Martin RUSH MH-5 Profile.
- A one-of-a-kind video screen design over the DJ booth, incorporating a 3-dimensional cubic layout. The video in this structure has been mapped pixel-perfect, enabling magnificent effects that are made specifically for this one-of-a-kind DJ booth.
Although the dance floor can be small and crowded, the patio at XS is really what makes this one of our favorite Vegas nightclubs. Check out the video preview below, and for more information about XS, visit xslasvegas.com.