THIS PAGE IS LIVE UPDATING
The Clark County coroner’s office announced today that 24 year-old Montgomery Tsang of San Leandro, California died of an overdose. The coroner ruled that Montgomery Tsang, 24, of San Leandro, Calif., died of acute Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) toxicity, with other significant conditions being cardiac enlargement.
Tsang was found in the parking lot on June 21 at EDC Las Vegas where he collapsed and died. The death was originally reported as being linked to an existing medical condition.
EDC is a three-day arts and music festival produced by Insomniac Events at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. The festival runs dusk till dawn and features some of the world’s biggest DJs.
We’ll update this page as more information becomes available.