EDM MANIAC is one of the leading online electronic dance music blogs around, and we are currently looking for a rock star Graphic Designer who shares just as much passion and enthusiasm for the scene and lifestyle that we do, but has a creative and imaginative mindset.
This position requires someone with a technical mastery of ADOBE CS Suite, and an extreme attention to detail.
Like most growing companies we all wear a lot of hats, so we need someone who is ready and willing to take on more than just their main duties, we’re looking for someone that can step-up and play a key supporting role in helping design and brand EDM Maniac material for mass online publication. Your primary responsibility will be to articulate and illustrate the vision of individual projects, many of which that will have a huge influence online and in the EDM sphere. We are currently looking for someone to work with us on a few different projects with very tight deadlines. These projects include design work for many influential names and brands synonymous with the EDM culture.
Here’s a list of things we think you should bring to the table.
– Ability to take direction and execute under tight deadlines
– Must have an excellent understanding of Adobe Suite
– Self motivated and hard-working
– Excellent oral written and presentation skills in English
– Obsessive focus on quality, details, consistency and best results.
– Team player, hard work ethic
– Los Angeles area locals preferred but not required
Other good stuff:
- BA Graphic Design (preferred)
- 2 years of experience
- An interest and passion for Electronic Dance Music is an absolute must
- This position is paid on a per-project basis, with opportunities to network and collaborate with some of the biggest movers and shakers in the EDM world
- All work completed on behalf of EDM Maniac becomes EDM Maniac property and will be used for mass online publication purposes.
Interested applicants must submit contact info and previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are good fit, we will be in touch!