The 2nd annual TomorrowWorld kicks off in less than 3 weeks in Chattahoochee Hills, Georgia. You should be gearing up for an incredible weekend of music, fun and friends. Here are some TomorrowWorld Tidbits you can impress your friends with!
- Revenue generated by the festival for the Atlanta area was over $5 million in 2013
- Festival grounds located on 500 acres of an 8,000 acre farm, “Bouckaert Farms”
- More than 30,000 people expected to live in Dreamville
- Daily newspaper delivered to your Dreamville camp site – you could be pictured in it!
- Fresh baked bread …you’ll want to eat it when you smell it!
- Vendors/food service workers accept and encourage tips…you can’t tip with tokens so bring a few bucks to keep them happy!