“As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have a ton of friends, and more important to have real ones.”
They’re right there when we need them the most. They’re with us when we are drunk and won’t stop talking. The list goes on. Our friends are a huge part of our lives and sometimes we forget to thank them for helping us be who we are today. They are all different and they have all taught us something.
1. Thank you for the compliments that pick me up when we need them the most.
2. Thank you for knowing when something is wrong.
3. Thank you for being honest.
4. Thank you for not judging us about that one hook up (we all have that one person)
5. Thank you being loyal, and trustworthy.
6. Thank you for our crazy adventures (planned and unplanned).
7. Thank you for those nights that we wish lasted forever. And for the ones we wish would disappear.
8. Thank you for accepting a challenge and proving us wrong.
9. Thank you for giving us advice when we need it the most.
10. Thank you for not always supporting our decisions and letting us fall. And then being there to pick us back up.
11. Thank you for singing our favorite songs in the car at 3AM.
12. Thank you for agreeing to disagree.
13. Thank you for picking up the phone when we know you’re sleeping.
14. Thank you for the laughs.
15. Thank you for your time even when you’re really busy.
16. Thank you for always being around, even after not seeing each other for a while.
17. Thank you for knowing friendships aren’t perfect, but a learning experience.
>> What about you guys… what would you add to the list?