EDM Maniac was the first website to announce the dates of the new Middlelands festival. The all-new festival takes place May 5-7, 2017 at the Texas Renaissance Festival Fairgrounds in Todd Mission, Texas.
The grounds are home to the largest Renaissance theme park in the nation. EDC Promoter Insomniac Events partnered with the creators of Lollapalooza for the massive festival. There will be five uniquely designed stages hosting some of the biggest artists of the world on the 200 acre site. You’ll be in awe of the beautifully themed structures, interactive art installations, as well as the medieval-style food and drink vendors. Middlelands will feature 10 camping options for all you Lords and Ladies:
- General Camping at Fellowship Field
- RV Camping at The Wheelhouse
- Arbor Lane Camping– Set along rows of towering trees and beautiful greenery
- Arbor Court Preferred Camping– Arbor Lane locations closest to the main festival entrance offering early entry for setup and the ability to choose your camping lot
- Forest Camping at Shady Glade– A cluster of camps in a scenic wooded forest for a close-to-nature experience
- Group Camping– Festival attendees are encouraged to get together in reserved group camping areas to deck out their sites with themed decor
- Sound Camps – Bring your own sound system (or the festival can provide you with one) and show off your skills to fellow festivalgoers. All-night parties are encouraged in this area, with respect to surrounding neighbors
- Quiet Camping – For those looking for a more serene option
- Premier Camping at King’s Grounds – Four premier camping options that offer multiple styles of pre-built tents and dedicated arrival lanes. Also includes Wi-Fi, snacks, showers and 24-hour concierge services
- Ultimate Camping at Royal Manors– Campers will be able to reserve elaborately themed motor coaches and star wagons for lodging during their stay, in addition to amenities like a private bar and lounge, 24-hour snack station, free massages, coffee & juice bar, a personal concierge, and complimentary VIP passes
The Middlelands Camping FAQ is currently live on the website at www.middlelands.com. Here, campers can access an unrivaled customer service experience through multiple levels of communication including the brand new Live Virtual Concierge feature. This will allow attendees to connect with a festival representative who will be available to help select the perfect camping option, as well as answer any questions relating to the camping experience. Live Virtual Concierge will be active Monday-Friday from 12 PM – 8 PM CT starting November 8.
Early Bird General Admission and VIP tickets as well as Camping passes for Middlelands will go on sale Thursday, November 10 at 12 PM CT and will be available for purchase at www.middlelands.com.
Stay with EDM Maniac for continuing coverage of this massive new festival that will be a party for the ages!