After a year long hiatus, Avicii has returned to the dance music scene with some new music. His new EP “AVĪCI” is out TODAY. It features six brand new songs with some help from AlunaGeorge, Rita Ora and others.
Avicii had this to say about the new EP:
“Last year I quit performing live, and many of you thought that was it. But the end of live never meant the end of Avicii or my music. Instead, I went back to the place where it all made sense – the studio. The next stage will be all about my love of making music to you guys. It is the beginning of something new. Hope you´ll enjoy it as much as I do.”
You can listen to it RIGHT NOW on Spotify. It will be released on i-Tunes on August 12. Take a look at the tracklist:
1. ‘Friend of Mine (feat. Vargas & Lagola)’
2. ‘Lonely Together (feat. Rita Ora)’
3. ‘You Be Love (feat. Billy Raffoul)’
4. ‘Without You (feat. Sandro Cavazza)’
5. ‘What Would I Change It To (feat. AlunaGeorge)’
6. ‘So Much Better (Avicii Remix)’
My favorite track is “You Be Love” featuring Billy Raffoul. But I’m seriously in love with the whole EP.
You can also visit http://avicii.com for more information.