What is Insomniac doing exactly?
Insomniac is helping celebrate the diverse voices and sounds of women across the dance music industry by announcing their brand new lineup of original content and livestreams which will all air on Insomniac TV, the most-watched music channel on Twitch. All episodes will air throughout the month of March in honor of Women’s History Month. The newly announced content and live streams will join the already impressive list of other female residencies currently on Insomniac TV. SOFI TUKKER’s “House Tuesdays” will occur every Tuesday from 7 P.M. – 9 P.M PT and LP Giobi’s “House Hymns” residency will continue every Saturday morning from 10:30 A.M. – 12:30 PM PT. All special female-driven events throughout the month of March will be accompanied by full-scale production with lasers, LED’s and more.
What does the stream schedule look like?
We have broken down the stream schedule below:
- Monday, March 8:
- TRY HARDs, a gaming competition show produced by Meagan DesChenes, Head of HARD, will feature the fierce all-female face-off between Renee and MissesMae versus DJs Pauline Herr and LAYZ (2 – 3 p.m.) in Call of Duty: Warzone
- Saturday, March 13:
- LP Giobbi’s “Femme House” featuring Anabel Englund, Kaleena, and HANA (8 p.m. – midnight PT). Femme House will raise money for She Is The Music, a 501(c)(3) organization committed to inclusivity and equality for women working in the music industry
- Tuesday, March 23:
- After Hours ft. Mija (11 p.m. – 2 a.m. PT)
- Thursday, March 25:
- Basscon Presents “House of Faith” hosted by Lady Faith & Dylan Landon, powered by EDM Maniac (10 p.m. – midnight PT)
- Tuesday, March 30:
- After Hours ft. LP Giobbi (11 p.m. – 2 a.m. PT)
- Wednesday, March 31:
- Kaleena & Friends ft. Aviella, Moonzz, Box of Beats, Kyan Palmer, VenessaMichaels x LUVK, Olan, Bright Lights, Glass Bottles, GLITTER BOT and special guests Party Pupuils and Ray Garison (8-11 p.m. PT)
Where can I watch the streams?
By tuning into Insomniac TV. Insomniac TV can be streamed o both Twitch and YouTube and has gained over 180 million views across platforms and has produced over 1,000 hours of new and original streamed content.