Do you like dressing up at festivals? Do you have an eye for detail and admire exceptionally dressed people? Do you like to attend EDM events showcasing your own unique style? If you answered yes to all of these questions… we want you on our team. Seriously.
EDM Maniac is seeking TWO high-energy, detailed-focused fashion extraordinaires to grow within our team and pioneer our fashion content strategy. One individual for mens and one individual for womens. Your main responsibilities will be heavily focused on identifying new fashion trends while connecting with our editorial team to brainstorm and curate topics and ideas for future content.
This job is paid, and is part-time. The ideal candidate can commit 10-15 hours/ week to strategizing, conceptualizing and curating online content. We are seeking someone who is focused on delivering the latest fashion trends in new ways via Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook. You must have an adept understanding of these social networks and use them regularly to qualify for this role. We are a startup so also being a bit tech saavy would be a plus.
Our aim is to engage and inform our users and keep them well aware of the latest fashion trends during and post-festival season.
TO APPLY: Please email us at email@example.com with details of your experience and any links to previously written posts etc.
TO SUM IT ALL UP….
• Create high-quality original blog posts/online content for EDM Maniac (Each between 150-300 words)
• Compose smart, strategic social media campaigns around the latest fashion trends.
• Pitch story ideas for feature pieces
• Reach out to other style bloggers/social media accounts for collaborating and maximum exposure
The ideal candidate will have:
• Passion for and knowledge of the beauty & fashion industry, and of course: EDM.
• A strong knowledge of social media platforms and how they operate
• Excellent writing skills
• Ability to problem solve and meet deadlines
• Strong professional communication skills
• Warm, enthusiastic personality
• Creative vision
• Prior blogging experience is a plus but not required if your personality and social media presence kicks ass.